Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
PO Box 999
Richland, WA 99352
Dramel Frazier joined PNNL in summer 2015 as a Technician on the Building Energy Systems team. He has 10 years of experience analyzing, programming and implementing HVAC building automation technology to save energy in commercial buildings. His current projects include commercial building targeted re-tuning, enterprise building control system development and whole building energy data analysis.
Prior to PNNL, Dramel worked at Transformative Wave and Optimum Energy where he focused on automated HVAC energy efficiency technology in commercial buildings. During his tenure he analyzed, developed and supported HVAC energy efficiency projects that achieved sustainable consistent results.
- Building controls and automation
- Thermal performance in building walls
- Building energy data and analytics
Education and Credentials
- M.S. Mechanical Engineering, Columbia University, Degree in Progress
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, Old Dominion University, 2012